FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: 10/13/2022
CONTACT: Sheri Lund, Lincoln County Auditor
LINCOLN COUNTY RESCHEDULES CANTON MEETING
TO ACCOMMODATE PIPELINE MEETING
The October 18th meeting to present Courthouse expansion information has been rescheduled to October 19th from 6-7:30 p.m. at the Lincoln County Courthouse in Canton to avoid conflicting with an already scheduled informational meeting in Harrisburg for a proposed pipeline with hopes residents can attend both.
The Courthouse Expansion meetings are to help answer questions from the public about the current shortcomings, proposed solutions, and estimated tax increases.
Courthouse expansion information meetings will be held from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. as follows:
- October 19, 2022 | Lincoln County Commission Chambers | 104 N Main St Canton, SD 57013
- October 25, 2022 | Liberty Elementary School | 200 Willow St, Harrisburg, SD 57032
- November 1, 2022 | Tea City Hall | 600 E 1st St, Tea, SD 57064
- November 9, 2022 | Worthing Fire Hall | 403 S Louise Ave Worthing, SD 57077
- November 15, 2022 | Hudson Community Center | 120 6th St Hudson SD 57034
- November 22, 2022 | Journey Elementary School | 6801 S Grange Ave Sioux Falls, SD 57108